We’re seeking a passionate, energetic self-starter to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern. Unlike most internships, we expect you to get in and get your hands dirty by working on active projects for key clients and internal teams. You’ll have an opportunity to gain industry knowledge and experience through hands-on work that truly makes an impact. Only the hungry need apply.
- Manage implementation of high volume task requests for one key account
- Support in client and partner communication as needed
- Facilitate creation of weekly and monthly performance reports
- Provide regular support on review monitoring and reputation management
- Assist in QAing final deliverables before submitting for internal and/or client approval
- Assist in scheduling internal team and client meetings, including the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare meeting agendas and create and distribute meeting notes as needed.
- Assist in preparation of client presentation materials as needed
- Maintain current reporting and communication cadence for recurring reports and notices
- BA/BS (or earning BA/BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field
- Previous internship, work experience or project work creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing, social media strategy and a desire to grow within the industry
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is preferred.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.