If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for a Graphic Design position at TriMark Digital. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for taking ownership of a wide variety of campaigns, both digital and print, and ensuring the visual strategy effectively meets the performance goals of our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA in Graphic Design or related design field
- 2 – 5 years of agency experience with a strong graphic design portfolio that speaks towards that experience
- Design for marketing campaigns across various digital channels including: email, social, display ads, landing pages
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills required – must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products – mainly Illustrator, Photoshop and XD, Experience in After Effects is a plus
- Advocate for creative problem solving
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Excellent writing and speaking skills – able to articulate design rationale in an educated & unbiased manner
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to solve design problems that might have several limitations
- Keen attention to detail & efficient workflow manner required in order to provide top-level design work within short turnaround times
ADDITIONAL BUT NOT REQUIRED: Email experience in Mailchimp and Constant Contact platforms
ROLE TO AGENCY
- Visual Strategist – Ideate concepts and see them through to completion with a thorough understanding of performance metrics, client goals, creative problem-solving, visual strategy, and best practices
- Design Expert – (with specific area of expertise decided upon with Director of Design) Possesses a deep level of expertise in at least one specialty design area. Positioned as a leader on that topic for the design department and the company as a whole. Responsible for being the “go-to” person for that area of expertise. Proactively remains up-to-date on trends and technology within the area of expertise. Provides frequent updates to the team, evaluated the effectiveness of processes and trains other team members on the area of expertise.
- Conceptualize and execute designs for a variety of brand marketing materials – including but not limited to: animated display ads, email designs, social media graphics, and magazine advertisements
- Design fresh, modern, and sophisticated visual solutions in both digital and print mediums
- Collaborate with strategists, content writers, art directors, developers, and business partners to align with visual systems, creative guidelines, performance learnings, and strategic business objectives
- Understand brand standards and product messaging, and apply such knowledge in design solutions
- Work in a well-organized and on-time manner, with a strong desire to learn and continue improving your skill set
- Juggle multiple projects and remain flexible throughout multiple rounds of feedback
- Precisely prepare all design files for final production, delivery, and archive
- Maintain excellent organization of files and assets
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy & quality
- Present design rationale with a compelling and articulate POV, backed by data and research
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the client’s goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.