TriMark Digital is actively seeking an Associate Web Developer to join our growing team! We breed passionate and energetic employees and seek candidates who share this excitement to work with a top-notch, industry-leading company providing an award-winning service to each client. This developer will be responsible for creating cleanly coded, front-end websites from scratch as well as maintaining and updating existing code. We want someone who is outgoing, creative and team-oriented who has a passion for crushing codes and the digital marketing industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a strong understanding of site functionality, architecture, purpose and flow
- Balance aesthetics and user experience while always considering the needs of the client and their intended audience throughout all web development projects
- Manage workflow and stay ahead of schedule on client projects and tasks
- Strategically and professionally represent TriMark Digital in client engagement meetings both in-person and over the phone
- Demonstrate an understanding of current and future web design and development trends
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science (or other related field), or significant relevant experience
- Familiarity and comfort using a comprehensive code editor (i.e. Atom, Sublime Text, Coda, etc.)
- Familiarity with database architecture and experience writing MySQL queries
- Clean code-writing style (including code comments) and organization
- Proficiency in developing landing pages designed to serve paid-search traffic
- Basic understanding of SEO tactics
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines (agency or freelance work preferred)
- Competency and a desire to work with WordPress and Drupal
- Passion for learning and a curious mind
- Teamwork mentality—you will work closely within the development team where collaboration is essential to our success
- Strategic thinker—we will challenge you to think outside the box and have fun!
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.