TriMark Digital is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and collaborative Video Project Manager to help manage projects and initiatives for our in-house video production team. The Video Project Manager is expected to develop a deep knowledge base for their respective clients and industries in order to facilitate the full marketing lifecycle planning and management of multiple digital projects / campaigns to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage video projects from concept to completion, working closely with video production team during pre-production, production and post-production stages
- Manage project scope, goals and deliverables in support of client business goals and work with internal and external stakeholders for approvals
- Communicate project expectations, priorities and deliverables with internal agency teams
- Monitor change in scope across the project and ensure that time and resources are aligned with project priorities
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies in a timely manner
- Establish successful relationships with clients and internal client teams
- Act as an ongoing point of contact for client communication. Ensure that project work is in alignment with client goals.
- Ensure post-production deliverables are created in coordination with campaign / usage plans per full-funnel marketing strategy
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management/coordination position with experience leading projects and managing creative teams.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Familiarity with video production equipment
- Passion and extensive knowledge of core sports, entertainment and current events is a must.
- Experience in the management of integrated marketing disciplines, including video and photo production, social media, and email marketing.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment, adapting quickly and succeeding in changing environments.
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.