We’re looking for a passionate, goal-oriented user experience and accessibility expert to join our team, educating and supporting client and internal teams. As a UX Strategist, you’ll audit websites, coordinate A/B tests, inform teams of best practices and prioritize changes that will make the most impact on web performance. We’re looking for someone experienced in all aspects of UX, and who approaches their work with a can-do attitude and neverending curiosity. Here are the details:
Roles + Responsibilities
- Identifies key areas of visual and functional improvement on websites and landing pages.
- Educates team on best practices and data-proven user behavior patterns.
- Conducts accessibility audits and creates reports to improve website compliance with WCAG A and AA standards.
- Runs usability testing and market research to identify potential audience opportunities and challenges.
- Comfortable with creating wireframes, working with a team of designers, developers and strategists to design systems in order to solve complex problems.
- Utilizes knowledge of conversion optimization and content strategy to achieve results.
- BS/BA in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Data/Computer Science or related field
- 2-4+ years of proven experience as UX Specialist or similar role; experience with large websites is preferred
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with user research, A/B testing and website performance metrics
- Interest in following user experience and front-end web development trends
- Working knowledge of HTML and analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Should have experience with heatmap tracking software (e.g. Hotjar, Clicktale, Crazy Egg)
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Work-Life Benefits and Wellness Package
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.