We’re seeking a passionate, energetic self-starter to join our team as a Social Media Specialist. You’ll represent key accounts as a brand manager, and will be responsible for creating engaging content and fostering dialogue between brands and users on social channels. You will act as an extension of our clients’ team, and will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of creativity and responsiveness.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with production and development of content calendars for key social clients
- Assist with community management and social media monitoring, responding to customer comments and escalating issues as needed
- Facilitate conversation between customers / users and recognized brands, engaging in two-way conversation that aligns with brand values and provides a gracious customer experience
- Write engaging copy for a variety of social platforms
- Ideate and recommend social media posts, campaigns and projects
- Schedule and post social media content
- Research and share new approaches to social media engagement
- Create social content documents for client and legal review
- Help plan and assist with creative photo/video shoots
- Help fulfill giveaway prizes/orders, promo items, etc.
- Maintain full understanding of client brand and communication standards
- Alert team to valuable user-generated content that arises; assist in curating lists of influencers and conducting intensive research around new UGC opportunities
- Drive proactive measurement of customer engagement and topics of conversation, user feedback and issues through regular reporting and conversation analysis
- Keep up-to-date with new features and functionalities related to customer engagement available on priority social channels
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field.
- Previous internship, work experience or project work creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing and a desire to grow within the industry.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is preferred.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.