We’re seeking a passionate, energetic self-starter to join our team as a Social Media Intern. Unlike most internships, we expect you to get in and get your hands dirty by working on active projects for key clients and internal teams. You’ll have an opportunity to gain industry knowledge and experience through hands-on work that truly makes an impact. Only the hungry need apply.
Opportunities exist to intern with the following departments. In your application, please indicate which departments you have interest in supporting.
- Assist with production and development of content calendars for key social clients
- Assist with community management and social media monitoring, responding to customer comments and escalating issues as needed
- Write engaging copy for a variety of social platforms Ideate and recommend social media posts, campaigns and projects
- Schedule and post social media content
- Research and share new approaches to social media engagement
- Create social content documents for client and legal review
- Help plan and assist with creative photo/video shoots
- Help fulfill giveaway prizes/orders, promo items, etc.
** Familiarity with sports is a plus **
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field.
- Previous internship, work experience or project work creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing, social media strategy and a desire to grow within the industry
- Google Analytics Certified
Ready to Apply?
If you think you are the right fit for our Senior Designer position, click below and follow our digital application process. If we think you’re a potential fit, we will reach out with next steps.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.