TriMark is searching for a creative, data-driven, and well-rounded professional to join our team as a Senior Organic (SEO) Strategist to help accelerate our effort to increase traffic and leads for our clients. The right candidate will be responsible for the success of organic and SEO strategies on a large variety of client websites including local businesses, national franchises, service companies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the foundations and intricacies of search engine algorithms and stay at the forefront of how search engines evolve to help our clients stay within search engine guidelines and ranking as high as possible.
- Identify high-value target search terms using various platforms and use it to measure the effectiveness of our content and each target keyword’s competitive landscape to continually improve each client’s visibility.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of successful contemporary organic strategies incorporating the holistic elements of technical, content, design/UX, on-site, off-site, local, national, mobile, and more.
- Have flexibility and understanding of how to implement successful organic strategies when challenges may arise in the process of a plan moving from theory to practice.
- Be grounded in contemporary organic best practices – but understand the value of thinking outside the box when the situation calls for it
- Have a passion to help clients rank #1 in search engines.
- Know and understand our clients and their goals.
- Regularly meet with various teams (account, content, development, technical SEO, design, paid media, etc.) to integrate your efforts with their existing responsibilities and budgets, while effectively communicating progress, hurdles, timelines, successes, and failures.
- Analyze existing content on client websites compared to their competitors to identify new content opportunities, ensure that the topics and keywords provide value to the target audience and are aligned with the organic strategy for the client, as well as the goals that have been set.
- Assist in creating awesome content with our content team that helps their audience while driving engagement.
- Find opportunities on 3rd party websites to grow our profile of backlinks and create new partnerships that can increase organic traffic results.
- Work to promote new content through social media, email, Google Posts, etc. to drive traffic to the pages and create engagement with their audience.
- Find partnership opportunities to republishing content or guest blog with relevant third-party websites
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or another data-driven field, or specialized professional training or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of dedicated SEO and Content experience
- Understanding and knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, and search engine algorithm updates
- Have strong working knowledge in other areas of SEO including video optimization, page experience/core web vitals, and technical elements, including improving site health from site audits and generating schema markup for rich results
- Ability to manage a diverse team and provide consistent feedback and motivation to drive campaigns from inception to completion
- Ability to quickly solve problems and think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, BrightEdge and WordPress is preferred
- Familiarity with SuperMetrics, Google Business Profile, Google Data Studio, Bing Places, MailChimp, Google Sheets, and Moz is a plus
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.