TriMark Digital is actively seeking a creative, well-written professional to join our team as a SEO Content Writer. The SEO Content Writer will be responsible for executing organic performance-driven content initiatives across a variety of client websites.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise SEO-rich content strategies designed to drive qualified search traffic to client sites
- Use keyword density research and analytics to craft content strategy
- Create fresh, goal-driven content that attracts, nurtures and converts qualified leads
- Create buzz-worthy copy that is optimized for search and earns back-links, generates social shares and builds site traffic
- Make content recommendations based on keyword optimization
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Execute miscellaneous tasks as needed to help achieve client goals
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent communicator with a knack for engaging subject matter
- Strong grammar skills and keen attention to detail
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for helping exciting brands connect with customers
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.