The world of SEO has changed…and here, we wear the white hat. We’re all about driving qualified, relevant traffic to our clients sites through strategies that blend content, technical optimization and UX for real results.
Our mission: To create organic search strategies with more staying power than Rand Fishkin’s handlebar mustache. To carve out the top spots in SERPS for all of our clients, and to drive them more new customers than they can handle. Our work is never done—and that’s what makes it awesome.
Are you the SEO & Analytics Strategist we’re looking for? Let’s find out.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with team members and other departments to develop a uniquely tailored SEO strategy and KPIs for each client.
- Perform client-specific keyword research and competitive analyses.
- Recommend topics for content development based on research.
- Perform technical SEO audits of client websites.
- Follow best practices when optimizing, link, meta tags, schema and content.
- Drive predictable and sustainable results
- Measure and report on improvements for conversions, lead generation and KPIs clients.
- Stay informed of the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and developments.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS required with 2+ years of SEO experience.
- Understanding of all digital marketing disciplines.
- Hands-on experience with keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Understanding of how other marketing channel augment SEO performance.
- Hands-on experience within Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
- Advanced Google Sheets skills.
- Knowledge of various Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of local search, local listing management and local rankings.
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a fully-stocked breakfast bar and lounge areas with shuffleboard, ping-pong and a Wii. (We said we like to have fun!) Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.