The world of SEO has changed…and here, we wear the white hat. We’re all about driving qualified, relevant traffic to our clients sites through strategies that blend content, technical optimization and UX for real results.
Our mission: To create organic search strategies with more staying power than Rand Fishkin’s handlebar mustache. To carve out the top spots in SERPS for all of our clients, and to drive them more new customers than they can handle. Our work is never done—and that’s what makes it awesome.
Are you the Senior SEO Strategist we’re looking for? Let’s find out.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create forward-looking SEO strategy, campaign project plans and performance reports for each client.
- Articulate each element of a sustainable campaign that offers predictable growth.
- Proactively drive project plans and reporting.
- Perform client-specific Keyword, White Space, SWOT and Competitive analysis.
- Recommend content opportunities based on research.
- Perform technical SEO audits of client websites.
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website optimization.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS required with 5+ years of SEO experience.
- Must be messaging minded—think like a senior copywriter.
- Experience optimizing websites within e commerce, brand and lead generation verticals.
- Understanding of all digital marketing disciplines.
- Hands-on experience within Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Sheets.
- Current Google Certification and Project Management Professional (PMP) training and certification.
- Knowledge of various Content Management, CDN and CRM Systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of development and design. Must be able to guide technical teams towards implementing solutions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of local search, local listing management and local rankings.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.