If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for a Senior Graphic Design position at TriMark Digital. The Senior Designer will be responsible for taking ownership of a wide variety of campaigns, both print and digital, and ensuring the visual strategy effectively meets the performance goals of our clients. A passion for print design and brand strategy is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA in graphic design or related design field
- 7+ years of professional experience with a strong graphic design portfolio that speaks towards that experience.
- Required experience in the printing industry, including prepress
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills required — must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products – mainly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Advocate for creative problem-solving
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Excellent writing and speaking skills – able to articulate design rationale in an educated & unbiased manner
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to solve design problems that might have several limitations
- Keen attention to detail & efficient workflow manner required in order to provide top-level design work within short turnaround times
ADDITIONAL BUT NOT REQUIRED: Passion for the game of golf & working in the golf industry. Experience working at an agency. Experience with in-store visual merchandising, P.O.S/P.O.P displays, 3-D modeling, product design, product development, and/or multi-funnel marketing strategy.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute designs for a variety of brand marketing materials – including but not limited to product catalogs, merchandising displays, brochures, magazine advertisements, logos, signage, product packaging, animated display ads, email designs, and social media graphics
- Design fresh, modern, and sophisticated visual solutions in both digital and print mediums
- Collaborate with strategists, content writers, art directors, developers, and business partners to align with visual systems, creative guidelines, performance learnings, and strategic business objectives
- Understand brand standards and product messaging, and apply such knowledge in design solutions
- Present design rationale with a compelling and articulate POV, backed by data and research
- Work in a well-organized and on-time manner, with a strong desire to learn and continue improving your skillset
- Juggle multiple projects and remain flexible throughout multiple rounds of feedback
- Precisely prepare all design files for final production, delivery, and archive
- Maintain excellent organization of files and assets
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Stay proactively up-to-date on design best practices, trends, and technology
- Provide suggestions for ways to improve design processes
- Train other team members on expertise as needed
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the client’s goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Ready to Apply?
If you think you are the right fit for our Senior Designer position, click below and follow our digital application process. If we think you’re a potential fit, we will reach out with next steps.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.