If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration, and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for a Senior Designer position at TriMark Digital. The Senior Designer will be responsible for taking ownership of a wide variety of campaigns, both digital and print. Ensuring the visual strategy effectively meets the performance goals of our clients will be essential. Experience working for a digital agency is required.
~60% digital / ~40% print
Education & Experience
- BA in graphic design or relative design field
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Strong graphic design portfolio that showcases effective use of hierarchy
- Required experience designing marketing materials across several channels (web, email, social, print, etc)
- Digital agency experience required
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills required – must be able to self-manage and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proficient in core Adobe CC products – including XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Expert knowledge and experience applying basic design principles (balance, emphasis, etc) in order to create graphics that possess an effective visual hierarchy
- Creative problem-solver
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Excellent writing and speaking skills – able to articulate design rationale in an educated and unbiased manner
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to solve design problems that might have several limitations
- Keen attention to detail & efficient workflow manner is required in order to provide top-level design work within short turnaround times
ADDITIONAL BUT NOT REQUIRED: Passion for understanding the full consumer/user experience and applying it in creative decision-making. Experience with lightweight animation design, working in ClickUp, user experience research and design, consumer/user journey mapping, and/or multi-funnel marketing strategy.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute designs for a variety of brand marketing materials across multiple channels
Design fresh, modern, and sophisticated visual solutions in both digital and print mediums
- Collaborate with strategists, content writers, art directors, creative directors, developers, and business partners to align with visual systems, brand guidelines, performance learnings, and strategic business objectives
- Understand brand visual and messaging standards, and apply such knowledge in design solutions
- Present design rationale with a compelling and articulate POV, backed by data and research, verbally and in writing to stakeholders
- Work in a well-organized and on-time manner, with a strong desire to learn and continue improving your skillset
- Juggle multiple projects and remain flexible throughout multiple rounds of feedback
- Precisely prepare all design files for final production, delivery, and archive
- Maintain excellent organization of files and assets
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Stay proactively up-to-date on design best practices, trends, and technology
- Provide suggestions for ways to improve design processes
- Train other team members on expertise as needed
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the client’s goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
*The TriMark office is currently working off a hybrid model, with opportunities to work remotely if needed or in our HQ office in downtown Raleigh, NC.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.