TriMark Digital is actively seeking a dedicated Product Developer to join our growing team! We breed passionate and energetic employees and seek candidates who share this excitement to work with a top-notch, industry-leading company providing an award-winning service to each client. The selected Developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining in-house web applications that solve complex problems for our clients. You’ll spend your time not only designing unique user experiences and scaling app deployments, but also contributing to new product ideas. We want someone who is outgoing, creative and team-oriented who has a passion for crushing code and the digital marketing industry!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop scalable systems that solve complex problems and integrate with various 3rd-party APIs.
- Design and implement your own REST APIs that are consumed by web-based and mobile services.
- Work closely with members of the team to produce creative, yet practical, solutions for complex client needs.
- Manage workflow and stay ahead of schedule on client projects and tasks
- Strategically and professionally represent TriMark Digital in client engagement meetings both in-person and over the phone
- Demonstrate an understanding of current and future web design and development trends
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Computer Science (or other related field), or significant relevant experience
- Proficiency with database design and architecture
- Proficiency with Git
- Clean code-writing style (including code comments) and organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines (agency or freelance work preferred)
- Passion for learning and a curious mind
- Teamwork mentality—you will work closely within the development team where collaboration is essential to our success
- Strategic thinker—we will challenge you to think outside the box and have fun!
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a fully-stocked breakfast bar and lounge areas with shuffleboard, ping-pong and a Wii. (We said we like to have fun!) Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.