We’re actively seeking a Print Design Production Manager who will be responsible for properly creating print-ready files for a variety of print publications, as well as managing a small internal team & working directly with the client to plan an effective production schedule and ensure all deadlines are met within quality standards. They will need to be able to precisely interpret a variety of print advertising task orders for well-known international brands, while also juggling a variety of other deadlines and projects simultaneously. Attention to detail while working fast will be key! Design experience required.
Experience with project management and/or working with newspaper publications is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design
- Passion for the technical process, the details, and a production workflow that keeps things moving.
- Must have some experience in the printing industry or prepping files for print, preferably both.
- Agency experience will ensure quick transition into our environment.
- Must be reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products (especially Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- An attitude for teamwork and the drive to succeed.
- Plans and organizes production schedules to ensure all projects are within scope and deadlines are met
- Uses Adobe Creative Suite programs (mostly Illustrator and Photoshop) to properly prepare files for print based on a variety of different printing specifications
- Takes ownership, leads initiatives, and successfully executes print production tasks through all stages on-target, on-time, and on-budget
- Quickly produces a variety of layouts based on initially approved creative and print specifications provided by publishers and/or clients
- Offers graphic design ideas, solutions, and alternatives based on performance metrics, opportunities for improvement, and client objectives
- Ensures consistency and accuracy of file structure and organization
- Attends monthly client meetings to ensure the internal and external teams are aligned with expectations on assigned projects
- Communicates directly with clients and publishers to ensure all quality standards and project deadlines are met
- Maintains and enhances the client’s identity by working within their corporate brand standards
- Effectively uses our project management systems to track time on all projects and communicate with the internal team about assigned projects/deadlines
- Collaborates daily with the internal team of designers, project managers, strategists, and others as needed to complete assigned projects effectively and efficiently
- Understands the client’s design needs and methodology
- Interacts effectively with peers, senior leadership, and clients across all topics from business to creative
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.