TriMark Digital is searching for an analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solver to join our Paid Search and Paid Social teams as a Performance Marketing Data Analyst. In this position, you will be responsible for working closely with the Paid Search and Paid Social teams to manage core data needs for various clients. In this role, you will own and manage the core data and reporting responsibilities for both teams and help grow/evolve clients’ performance marketing strategies through proactively analyzing data and identifying trends/insights and by building reports that effectively and clearly communicate to our clients the performance of their marketing campaigns.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of new reports for new clients/campaigns, connecting new data sources, and telling a story with data through reporting.
- Adding new sections to existing reports based on client and internal team needs/requests.
- Fix existing reports when issues arise.
- Manage reporting and data analysis for designated accounts, reporting results to internal teams.
- Assist Paid Search and Paid Social team members with various tasks, including reporting, research, organization, and more needed to meet client performance goals.
- Have a baseline understanding of reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Prepare reports for internal teams and clients to communicate insights from data analyses.
- Use data to analyze consumer behavior and shape business strategy.
- Identify key performance insights through deeply analyzing data from paid media and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance, translate data and create action plans to maintain positive results.
- Stay informed of industry trends, news, current events, and more that can impact and elevate the performance of our client campaigns.
- Communicate with clients to explain performance and strategy clearly, when needed.
- 4-year BS/BA college degree is required.
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience in the management of building and managing digital marketing-centric reports.
- Analytical: You must have the ability to work with large amounts of complex data and have a sound understanding of statistical concepts and research methods. You should be able to quickly and accurately analyze the data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Communication: You will be asked to present the results of your campaign performance verbally to colleagues and clients, as well as translate the data into a clear and concise report. You will need to write and speak with clarity and be able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Social Media Advertising Strategists must dig deeper when analyzing the statistics and data and come to meaningful conclusions, helping to improve the overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to Detail: You must be as close to 100% accurate as possible when building and working on reports.
- Mathematics: You must have strong mathematical skills to analyze the data efficiently and accurately. Proficiency in Google Workspace, specifically Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics is required.
- Experience working with CRM’s and lead backup/management platforms (i.e. Salesforce).
- Experience working with data connector tools (i.e. Supermetrics and Zapier).
- In a fast-paced work environment, you must be able to adjust the strategy as changes occur and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- You must have a self-directed/self-starting mentality and possess a strong professional interest in paid social marketing.
- Strong organizational skills are required, you must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Work-Life Benefits and Wellness Package
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.