TriMark Digital is searching for an analytical, creative and detail-oriented individual to join our marketing team as a Senior Paid Social Media Strategist. Senior Paid Social Media Strategists are responsible for planning, creating, managing and reporting on paid social accounts for a variety of clients across various paid social networks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, build and manage ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Utilize competitive research and benchmarking for social strategy analysis and implementation.
- Target and A/B test audiences by using aggregated user-level data to determine highest ROI driving audience.
- Assist with quality assurance measures and testing of campaign elements to ensure an ideal user experience.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, product updates and betas.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to apply to strategic initiatives.
- Prepare reports for internal teams and clients to communicate insights from data analyses.
- Communicate with clients to explain performance and strategy clearly.
- Collaborate with other digital marketing efforts in order to meet the demands of a complex digital marketing plan for local and national clients of practically all industry verticals.
- 4+ year BS/BA college degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of professional experience in the management of paid social ads, including Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and/or Twitter ads.
- Comprehensive understanding of social platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Strong understanding of the benefits and features of different paid social ad placements.
- Analytical: You must have the ability to work with large amounts of complex data and have a sound understanding of statistical concepts and research methods. You should be able to quickly and accurately analyze the data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Communication: You will be asked to present the results of your campaign performance verbally to colleagues and clients, as well as translate the data into a clear and concise report. You will need to write and speak with clarity and be able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Paid Social Strategists must dig deeper when analyzing the statistics and data and come to meaningful conclusions, helping to improve the overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to Detail: You must be as close to 100% accurate as possible when building campaigns, managing details, and preparing report statistics to ensure that the proper marketing decisions are made based on that data.
- Mathematics: You must have strong mathematical skills to analyze the data efficiently and accurately. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite is required.
- In a fast-paced work environment, you must be able to adjust the strategy as changes occur and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- You must have a self-directed/self-starting mentality and possess a strong professional interest in paid social marketing.
- Strong organizational skills are required, you must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.