TriMark Digital is searching for a self-motivated marketer with a passion for social media and consumer behavior to join our team as a Paid Social Analyst. The ideal candidate is an analytical, creative and detail-oriented individual that has a curiosity in what influences a consumer throughout their path to purchase. The Paid Social Analyst is responsible for assisting with the creation, management and reporting for paid social accounts for a variety of clients across various paid social networks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Paid Social Strategist in planning, building, optimizing and managing ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor and maintain campaign performance, budgets, pacing and bid adjustments.
- Gather necessary data, research and information for paid social plan developments and executions.
- Take the lead in shaping ad messaging, creative and flighting of paid content.
- Assist in report preparation for internal teams and clients to communicate insights from data analyses.
- Analyze and recommend campaign adjustments based on performance trends and KPIs.
- Conduct research, social listening and benchmarking for brand and competitor audits.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends, product updates, betas and the competitive landscape.
- Proactively self-educate on new social media opportunities (targeting, features, trends, etc.) in order to develop career growth and identify untapped potential for current campaigns.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA college degree is required
- Must have 1+ years of professional experience in the management of paid social ads, including Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and/or Twitter ads.
- Digital agency experience a strong bonus.
- Experience with Facebook Blueprint courses.
- Active user and participant on social media platforms.
- In a fast-paced work environment, you must be able to complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- You must have a self-directed/self-starting mentality and possess a strong professional interest in paid social marketing.
- Strong organizational skills are required, you must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.