TriMark Digital is actively searching for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Paid Search Strategist. The Paid Search Strategist will be responsible for creating and managing paid search accounts for a variety of clients across search and display networks. We breed passionate, energetic employees, and seek candidates who share in our excitement to work with a top-notch, industry leading company known for providing award-winning service to each and every client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must become certified in Google AdWords
- Work with paid search team to manage all aspects of paid search accounts that meet client goals
- Build and manage campaigns across search and display networks
- Analyze campaign data and report on important conversion metrics
- Conduct keyword research to improve click-through rates and quality score
- Write engaging, goal-driven content for PPC ads and landing pages
- Assist with call monitoring and performance tracking
- Research new paid search updates and strategies
- Develop an understanding of consumer behavior
- Communicate with clients regarding strategy as needed
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/BA required
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Must be self-directed and self-starting
- Must possess a strong interest in digital marketing and paid search strategies
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Relevant prior job experience preferred
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.