TriMark Digital is searching for an experienced, analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our marketing team as a Paid Media Strategist. Paid Media Strategists are responsible for planning, creating, managing and reporting on paid media accounts for a variety of clients across various search and display networks. We breed passionate, energetic employees, and seek candidates who share in our excitement to work with a top-notch, industry leading company known for providing award-winning service to each and every client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, build and manage ad campaigns across Google and Microsoft Search, Display, YouTube, etc.
- Write engaging, goal-driven ad copy and landing page content that converts at high rates.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of online consumer behavior to apply to strategic initiatives.
- Assist with quality assurance measures and testing of campaign elements to ensure an ideal user experience.
- Communicate with clients over the phone, via email, and in person to explain performance and strategy clearly.
- Development of complex digital marketing plans for local and national clients of practically all industry verticals.
- Prepare reports for both internal teams and clients to communicate insights collected from data analysis.
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities for clients and ways to grow their online investment long-term.
- Collaborate with other members of TriMark and the Paid Media team to manage all aspects of digital advertising accounts to meet/exceed client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ year BS/BA college degree is required.
- Must have 3+ years of professional experience working in Google Ads and must be Google Ads Certified. Experience with additional platforms/providers is preferred.
- Understanding of multi-channel paid advertising strategy with prior campaign execution examples. Nationally targeted campaigns are preferred.
- Analytical: You must have the ability to work with large amounts of complex data and have a sound understanding of statistical concepts and research methods. You should be able to quickly and accurately analyze the data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Communication: You will be asked to present the results of your campaign performance verbally to colleagues and clients, as well as translate the data into a clear and concise report. You will need to write and speak with clarity and be able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Paid Media Strategists must dig deeper when analyzing the statistics and data and come to meaningful conclusions, helping to improve the overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to Detail: You must be as close to 100% accurate as possible when building campaigns, managing details, and preparing report statistics to ensure that the proper marketing decisions are made based on that data.
- Mathematics: You must have strong mathematical skills to analyze the data efficiently and accurately. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Must be able to adjust the strategy as changes occur, and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- You must have a self-directed/self-starting mentality and possess a strong professional interest in digital marketing.
- Strong organizational skills are required, you must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.