TriMark Digital is actively searching for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Paid Media Analyst. The Paid Media Analyst will be responsible for managing Paid Media accounts for a variety of clients across Search, Display and/or various Social networks, as well as working with team members on strategy, implementation and performance analysis for key accounts.
We breed passionate, energetic employees, and seek candidates who share in our excitement to work with a top-notch, industry leading company known for providing award-winning service to each and every client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Paid Media and Paid Social teams on all aspects of accounts to achieve client goals
- Manage campaign budgets and strategies across Search, Display and/or Social networks
- Conduct keyword and audience research to improve targeting effectiveness
- Write engaging, goal-driven copy for ads across all paid channels
- Analyze campaign data and report on important conversion metrics
- Assist with lead monitoring and performance tracking
- Communicate with internal teams and clients regarding strategy and performance
- Assist other team members on key client strategy, implementation and analysis
- Research and stay current on industry trends and updates
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA required
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (Paid Media / Paid Social experience preferred)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheets and Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be self-directed and self-starting
- Detail-oriented—must be close to 100% accurate as possible when setting up paid media ads
- Must possess a strong interest in digital marketing and Paid Media strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of search/display networks and social platforms, including but not limited to, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
Familiarity with Google Academy and Facebook Blueprint courses
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.