TriMark Digital is actively searching for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Paid Media Analyst. The Paid Media Analyst will be responsible for managing Paid Media accounts for a variety of clients across various Digital media networks, as well as working with team members on strategy, implementation and performance analysis for key accounts.
We breed passionate, energetic employees, and seek candidates who share in our excitement to work with a top-notch, industry leading company known for providing award-winning service to each and every client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Paid Social Strategist in planning, building, optimizing and managing ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor and maintain campaign performance, budgets, pacing and bid adjustments
- Gather necessary data, research and information for paid social plan developments and executions
- Take the lead in shaping ad messaging, creative and flighting of paid content
Assist in report preparation for internal teams and clients to communicate insights from data analyses
- Analyze and recommend campaign adjustments based on performance trends and KPIs
Conduct research, social listening and benchmarking for brand and competitor audits.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends, product updates, betas and the competitive landscape
- Proactively self-educate on new social media opportunities (targeting, features, trends, etc.) in order to develop career growth and identify untapped potential for current campaigns
- Create dynamic, high-level dashboards to streamline data collection and visualization
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA required
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience (Paid Media / Paid Social experience preferred)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheets and Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be self-directed and self-starting
- Detail-oriented—must be close to 100% accurate as possible when setting up paid media ads
- Must possess a strong interest in digital marketing and Paid Media strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of search/display networks and social platforms, including but not limited to, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Familiarity with Facebook Blueprint courses
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.