TriMark Digital is actively seeking an Office Administrator to join our growing team. The Office Administrator will assist the Director of Administration and is responsible for managing day-to-day office needs, ensuring the work environment remains functional for ideal agency operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet visitors at the front door and alert appropriate staffers
- Answer the general TriMark office phone line and take the appropriate action needed (directing the call to someone else, taking a message, forward voicemails, etc).
- Receive the mail when it arrives each day, sort appropriately
- Manage the process for incoming checks and coordinate with Director of Administration
- Ensure common areas of office are tidy and maintained (conference rooms, kitchen, bar, lobby, training spaces) and that proper equipment is in appropriate areas, counters / tables are clean, etc.
- Ensure technology is functioning properly (TVs, Chromecasts, Wifi), identifying areas for improvement where they exist
- Ensure staff is properly trained on daily office opening / closing process and that both are executed each day
- Manage company receipts; receive and process all receipts from TriMark credit card purchases
- Manage the Starbucks coffee and Bevi machines (assist when needed if machines aren’t operating properly)
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies
- Order office snacks and food for client meetings
- Troubleshoot issues with appliances, office equipment, tech equipment; escalating appropriate building contact or vendor
- Manage office calendars, alerting staff to client visits and key company dates (all company meetings, WFA days, holidays, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant/related working experience
- Recognize and respond to potential problems
- Take initiative to solve problems independently, asking for assistance/guidance when needed
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with others
- Strategically manage time. Multitask and quickly shift tasks to complete a variety of duties
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Remember key details as multiple people make verbal, hand-written, and emailed requests throughout the day
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps for Business; learn new softwares/systems as needed
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.