We’re looking for an experienced media planner to join our team, managing and implementing full-funnel media campaigns across digital and traditional channels. As our media planner, you’ll execute campaigns for key clients, helping us pinpoint target audiences and compel them with persuasive creative that drives action. We’re looking for someone experienced in all kinds of media buys, and who approaches their work with an open and innovative mind. Here are the details:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of campaigns across various digital and non-digital platforms (OTT/CTV, OLV, display, social, traditional)
- Help identify target audiences per client goals and develop strategic, cross-channel media campaigns that drive results and integrate with other digital marketing efforts
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime to maximize budget and impact
- Optimize plans and budgets to achieve the best media mix, continuously testing and evolving strategies
- Prepare flighting schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels when relevant to client and goals; continue to innovate and drive new placements
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure quality and impact of creative; ensuring each asset is optimized to the unique needs and nuances of each platform
- Monitor costs, impact and return on investment (ROI); report performance regularly to client and internal teams
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3-4+ years of proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software (e.g. MRI/Simmons, comScore, etc.)
- Should have experience with ad networks and DSPs (Agency Trading Desk, DV360, etc.)
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Work-Life Benefits and Wellness Package
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.