As our Marketing Analytics Manager, your top priority will be to support the development of marketing plans through data discovery and evaluation. You will work hand-in-hand with marketing specialists to analyze campaign performance and to draw new insights through the effective mining of data and more.
- Track and analyze different marketing and sales statistics from both digital and traditional campaigns in order to measure the effectiveness of programs.
- Analyze data to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions and convert findings into written reports.
- Prepare Tableau or Power BI reports for both internal teams and clients to communicate insights collected from data analyzation.
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Apply a variety of visualization techniques and design the content and appearance of data visuals
- Analyze large datasets both qualitative and quantitative and present findings to clients
- Proactively identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues.
- Monitor and forecast trends for marketing campaigns, sales, products, etc.
- Build statistical models for marketing campaigns to measure and predict the effectiveness of program
- Perform extensive market research and evaluate market potential for new campaigns or expanding existing campaigns.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
- Collect, analyze and document business requirements for data engagements including but not limited to process and data flow, user interface, security, and reporting requirements
- Assist in designing and building large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications
- Analytical: You must have the ability to work with large amounts of complex data and have a sound understanding of statistical concepts and research methods. You should be able to quickly and accurately analyze the data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Communication: You will be asked to present the results of your data analysis verbally to colleagues and clients, as well as translate the data into a clear and concise report. You will need to write and speak with clarity and be able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must dig deeper when analyzing the statistics and data and come to meaningful conclusions, helping to improve the overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to Detail: Data analysts must be as close to 100% accurate as possible when preparing and sharing report statistics to ensure that the proper marketing decisions are made based on that data.
- Mathematics: You must have strong mathematical skills to analyze the data efficiently and accurately.
- Software: You must utilize advanced statistical software to analyze data more quickly and have a deep understanding of dimensional models.
- Nimble: In a fast-paced work environment, you must be able to adjust the strategy as changes occur, while testing new analysis methods and helping the team to look at complex data in new ways.
- 2+ years of experience in data and analytics management; must have exceptional planning, analytical, decision-making and project management skills
- Knowledge of data sources, tools and business drivers
- Quantitative background or Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Familiarity with data management concepts — data modeling, effectively organizing large data volumes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and SQL language
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with R and Python
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.