TriMark Digital is actively seeking a creative, design-focused professional to join our team as a Junior Motion Designer. The Junior Motion Designer will be responsible for executing motion designs and animations for a wide range of clients and platforms.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute motion design across various platforms in coordination with client goals
- Create fresh, goal-driven videos that attract, nurtures and converts qualified leads
- Create entertaining videos that generate social shares and builds site traffic
- Ensure all videos are on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Execute miscellaneous tasks as needed to help achieve client goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA in Graphic Design, Motion Design, or Animation
- Efficiency in AE, PS, AI, and bonus if familiar with Cinema 4D
- Background in graphic design or a good eye for design
- Strong motion design skills and keen attention to detail
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for helping exciting brands connect with customers
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a fully-stocked breakfast bar and lounge areas with shuffleboard, ping-pong and a Wii. (We said we like to have fun!) Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.