TriMark Digital is actively seeking a sharp, experienced human resources professional to join our team as an HR Director. As HR Director, you will build the talent pool to drive the organization forward. You will be responsible for recruiting people and setting up practices for the HR infrastructure which support the mission and vision of our dynamic work environment. This is a 30-35 hour part-time position with full-time potential.
You will manage the recruiting cycle and implement practices to maintain the company culture in accordance with applicable workplace standards, reporting to the President for any and all matters related to such. In addition, you will manage TriMark’s extensive benefits package and insure all employees understand, comply with and have access to such policies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implements creative hiring programs focusing on departmental need and culture fit
- Manages talent acquisition and onboarding/offboarding utilizing BambooHR
- Assists in hiring through coordinating interviews, assisting in creation of offer letters, and handling admin related hiring tasks
Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Oversees and maintains company benefits programs
- Administers and acts as a resource for all benefits programs including health, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and sick time
- Manages and submits biweekly payroll for all employees
- Builds and develops strong relationships with all employees
- Implements strategic employee retention initiatives and works with department directors to establish growth paths for employees
- Oversees performance review process and documents employee evaluations
- Acts as a resource to employees; troubleshoots problems; handles complex and escalated employee relation issues
- Provides top-level quarterly reports to the President (salary information, benefits summary, etc.)
Policy Development and Documentation
- Coaches, advises and collaborates with directors on processes and policies
- Leads the execution of performance and compensation reviews
- Ensures employee and company compliance with workplace guidelines
- Manages and maintains employee handbook, ensuring all policies and procedures are up-to-date
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA degree in Human Resources or similar field
- PHR, SHRM or relevant certification (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in human resources, with small business experience preferred
- Ability to listen and ascertain the needs of employees
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic approach to business initiatives
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and preventive dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, and lounge areas with shuffleboard (we said we like to have fun!) . Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.