Do you possess a unique vision? Are you dedicated to expertly crafted storytelling? Can you collaborate well with teams of other highly skilled creatives to produce great work? Do you have a sick ass portfolio?
We’re looking for a motivated and open-minded DP / Video Producer to join our in-house video department.You’ll be responsible for producing a wide variety of video content for our diverse clients—as well as internal marketing assets for the agency.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with video team members and other departments to develop video projects and strategies from start to finish.
- Create fresh, goal-driven video content to be used on websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social media campaigns and more.
- Have a great “eye” for visuals, and exceptional lighting skills.
- Serve as Director of Photography on client and internal productions.
- Serve as an on-set expert regarding video production tactics.
- Fill other crew roles as needed.
- Recommend video topics to clients for production.
- Work with strategists to track and measure performance of video campaigns.
- Work on TriMark Digital internal video pieces.
- Be comfortable on set or in meetings with clients.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS required with 3+ years of video production experience.
- Understanding of all digital marketing disciplines.
- A knack for storytelling.
- Hands-on experience taking video projects for clients from start to finish.
- Expert experience working on RED camera systems. Sony and Canon are a plus.
- Expert abilities in Adobe Suite of post production tools.
- Previous agency experience a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.