The world of Organic Search has changed…and here, we wear the white hat. We’re all about driving qualified, relevant traffic to our clients sites through strategies that blend content, technical optimization and UX for real results.
Our mission: To create organic search strategies with more staying power than Rand Fishkin’s handlebar mustache. To carve out the top spots in SERPS for all of our clients, and to drive them more new customers than they can handle. With the world of Organic always changing, our work is never done—and that’s what makes it awesome.
First, you must be a leader.
- As Director of our SEO department, you’ll manage a team of SEO strategists. It’s your job to guide our SEOlogists and lead the team to success.
- You’ll be responsible for motivating and inspiring your team to deepen their specialties and grow professionally.
- You’ll establish expectations for your team and work with them to make sure those expectations are met.
- You’ll collaborate with account managers to identify client goals, establish KPIs and review performance.
- You’ll work closely with content marketing strategists to create content-rich strategies that appeal to search engines and users alike.
- You’ll work with developers to implement schema and ensure site structures are primed for SEO success.
- You’ll also assist with the process of growing our SEO team.
You’ll also guide and steer SEO strategies for all clients.
- That means developing, implementing and overseeing organic search strategies with focuses in content, site architecture, link-building and keyword utilization.
- You’ll work directly with SEO managers to help improve performance for their clients and ensure our strategies are continually progressive.
- You’ll take ownership of internal SEO processes. They’re yours, and whenever they’re broken, you fix them.
- You’ll review top-level performance metrics to gauge strategy effectiveness.
- You must be able to mine data and gather actionable insights, and train your team to do the same.
- You’ll know the world of SEO and local search like the back of your hand (seriously, there will be a test).
- You’ll also meet with clients and must clearly communicate SEO performance insights, the value of SEO and more.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.