We’re looking for a Director of Social Content who lives and breathes social media, has a passion for consumer behavior and is comfortable leading a team of social strategists to create an unmatched social media program. In this role, you’ll help strengthen and scale our social media content team, delivering robust social programs that engage communities and provide real-time connections between brands and customers. This is a highly collaborative role that will work cross-functionality with various teams and department leads to ensure content meets the unique needs of each social platform. Sound like you? Let’s talk.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Elevate and scale agency’s social media program, leading team of social specialists and community managers to drive innovative, connected, real-time social strategies
- Work closely with Director of Paid Social to fully integrate organic and paid efforts for a holistic social marketing execution
- Drive social strategy across all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter and more
- Lead social media specialists in creation of goal-driven social campaigns, integrating efforts into larger full-service marketing plans
- Expertise in new social media, in particular TikTok and Instagram Reels, and experience in rapid content production for these platforms
- Establish and implement new processes to facilitate collaboration across departments (content, paid, photo, video) to drive a cohesive social strategy, overseeing content production processes and more
- Participate in new business development, including pitches and proposals, to expand and scale social program
- Assist with development of influencer marketing programs to broaden client campaign reach
- Uphold agency’s standards of strategic and creative excellence, ensuring world-class social delivery and prompt response times
- Lead internal education and trainings of social media marketing, ensuring client strategists stay in-the-know of social trends and how social media fits into a holistic marketing strategy
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience, agency experience preferred
- Experience marketing in all social media platforms
- Experience leading a team, managing employees and driving productivity
- Advocate for creative problem-solving
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Forward-thinking with a finger on the pulse of “what’s next” for social media and digital marketing
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Work-Life Benefits and Wellness Package
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.