We’re searching for a Director of Data & Analytics to own the vision, roadmap, team oversight and implementation of our agency’s data quality, analysis and reporting efforts. In this role, you will help build and manage a small team of 2-3 analysts who will focus on everything from what data is being used, where it’s coming from and how it’s being used to the delivery and execution of improvements.
- Owns and sets the strategic vision for the data quality roadmap, which will be used to drive alignment among executives, business leaders, reporting & analytics
- Builds an effective team to deliver against the data quality roadmap such as the implementation of standards for managing data, defining metrics that are impactful to the business, and developing data solutions for self-service consumption.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and honing performance to maximize the team’s impact.
- Proactively identifies and manages the resolution of data quality issues.
- Establishes and enforces data policies, standards, practices and processes.
- Able to identify stakeholder and customer pain points and strategically address those concerns. Able to describe value and influence the prioritization of data solutions.
- Deliver a portfolio of data solutions, including recommending and implementing new or enhanced data products to better meet stakeholder needs.
- Lead the team in effectively transferring knowledge via documentation & process management.
- Directs research on emerging data and technology trends.
- Understands and implements data visualization and analysis best practices and techniques
- Align analysis and reporting initiatives with overall marketing strategy
- Assist leadership with scaling Data & Analytics service offering, including how we package this service with other investments
- 8+ years of experience in data and analytics management; must have exceptional planning, analytical, decision-making and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of data sources, tools and business drivers
- Quantitative background or Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and SQL language
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with R and Python
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.