Do you judge a business by what you see on Google? Us, too. We only partner with brands who are leaders and innovators in their categories—and we would like your help elevating them. We’re looking for a strategic, hardworking professional to join our team as Director of Brand Reputation Management. As our Director, you will lead our efforts to both safeguard and strengthen our clients’ reputations online. Think of yourself as the ultimate Brand Protector. Specifics of the job include…
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping maintain and elevate a client’s online reputation through effective customer service, community management and brand promotion activities
- Overseeing a client’s presence on all relevant networks, including review sites (Google, Yelp, etc.), directories, social networks and more
- Ensuring all relevant profiles and listings are claimed, owned and optimized for accuracy and prime user discovery
Working with a team to address customer reviews, both positive and negative, and escalating any customer service issues to client teams as needed
- Working with strategy teams to develop and implement review-generation campaigns to increase positive word-of-mouth and amplify customer experience
- Working with content teams to create key pieces of content that reinforce brand values and help position clients as industry leaders
- Working closely with SEO specialists to ensure the best content returns in SERPs for a client’s key branded terms
- Collaborating with community managers to ensure social media customer service and community engagement meet standards of the brand
- Assisting client teams and community managers with customer service issues as needed
- Monitoring overall reputation protection efforts and providing relevant reporting to internal teams and clients when needed
- Work with clients to improve or address any issues/feedback provided by customers
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media/community management, brand reputation or other related areas
- Experience implementing successful reputation management campaigns
- Ability to innovate and create new strategies or approaches to drive positive word-of-mouth on behalf of clients
- Understanding of digital marketing and a desire to grow within the industry
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.