We’re seeking a passionate, organized, and digitally-inclined Project Manager to join our growing team! You will play a vital role managing all aspects of digital projects, working alongside department strategists to execute client initiatives as well as acting as a liaison between clients and the creative team. You’ll channel your OCD tendencies into creating realistic project plans, managing team resources, performing quality assurance checks and delivering on project milestones.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of projects within the limits of the designated budget and scope, and communicate project plans/projections and expectations with project team.
- Maintain project documentation and understanding of job details (scope document, estimates, creative brief, change orders, revision notices and client approvals).
- Establish and manage project resources and ensure workloads and workflow are properly managed and projects are properly staffed.
- Participate in the quality assurance initiation and implementation of all projects for both pre-launch and post-launch.
- Provide a broad knowledge of web development, digital marketing and integrated campaigns to the daily execution of client and agency marketing efforts.
- Provide understanding of organic search best practices to produce ethical and cutting-edge SEO strategies and maximize organic search engine visibility for the agency and its clients.
- Act as the main point of contact and manage client communication throughout project.
- Manage successful relationships with all clients and internal department teams.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Computer Science.
- 4 years experience in digital marketing including 2 years of hands-on experience in SEO, paid search, and social media planning and execution — experience must include digital projects, such as websites, mobile sites/apps, contests and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and organize client requirements, define project scope, and create project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Successful track record for improving keyword search engine rankings and overall natural search site traffic.
- Excellent grasp of Google Analytics or similar analytics package including setup, monitoring, analysis, and reporting, and knowledge of site usability and accessibility best practices.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a fully-stocked breakfast bar and lounge areas with shuffleboard, ping-pong and a Wii. (We said we like to have fun!) Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.