TriMark Digital is seeking a detail-oriented and organized Digital Project Coordinator to successfully coordinate digital/web projects and tasks for a variety of clients. The Digital Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Project Management and is expected to support facilitating the needs of client deliverables alongside Digital Project Managers and Program Managers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage implementation of digital/web project tasks from kickoff to completion for existing and new clients.
- Ensure relevant information is accurately documented and dispersed to the internal team based on project plans.
- Schedule project deliverables to meet overall deadlines.
- Monitor task progression and relay any issues/roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Oversee final deliverables before submitting for internal and/or client approval.
- Assist in scheduling internal team and client meetings, including the appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting agendas and create and distribute meeting notes as needed.
- Assist in preparation of client presentation materials as needed.
- Work with other project managers/director of project management on project staffing and resource planning.
- Report on resource utilization and project health as needed.
- Keep up with a rapidly changing work environment where priorities may shift from day-to-day.
- Establish successful relationships with internal project teams.
- Assist with client communication on an as-needed basis.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar relevant degree.
- 1+ years of experience in a coordination role.
- Knowledge of digital + web production and/or agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment, adapting quickly and succeeding in changing environments.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.