Digital Marketing Managers are key players on our Client Strategy team. DMMs are hungry. They’re passionate, strategic, detail-oriented, and own their domain. DMMs execute strategies hand-in-hand with specialists, and strive to provide the highest level of service to our clients on a daily basis. Sound like you? Let’s talk.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing client relationships, which includes planning, communication, reporting, etc.
- Driving the overall digital strategy (with oversight from Client Strategists and assistance from Specialists as needed)
- Managing one or more specialty themselves (organic strategy, paid strategy, social strategy, engagement strategy, etc.)
- Data analysis and reporting of all aspects of clients digital campaigns
- Managing clients’ budgets and making strategic recommendations where appropriate
- Monitor, evaluate and report on account performance across a variety of services.
- Develop budget recommendations, campaign goals and measurements for client accounts
- Must learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry and must be able to consult clients on a variety of digital strategies
- Maintain strong, lasting client relationships by implementing campaigns in coordination with clients’ marketing objectives
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA required
- Minimum of 1-2 years digital marketing experience required
- Solid understanding of organic search, paid media and other digital marketing strategies
- Experience using and analyzing data in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other reporting tools
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in:
Google Apps for Business (Spreadsheets, Documents and Presentations)
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.