If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration, and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for a Web Designer position at TriMark Digital. The designer will be responsible for taking ownership of a wide variety of digital campaigns, and ensuring the visual strategy effectively meets the performance goals of our clients. Web and UX/UI experience combined with a passion for lead generation website design is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA in graphic design or relative design field
- 1-3+ years of web design professional experience
- Strong web or digital design portfolio that showcases effective use of content hierarchy, balanced layout design, and wireframing experience
- Experience designing for lead generation websites
- Agency experience and experience working with developers is a plus
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills required — must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products – mostly Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD
- Expert knowledge and experience applying basic design principles (balance, emphasis, etc) in order to create website and other digital designs
- Creative problem-solver
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Excellent writing and speaking skills – able to articulate design rationale in an educated and unbiased manner
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to solve design problems that might have several limitations
- Keen attention to detail & efficient workflow manner required in order to provide top-level design work within short turnaround times
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize and execute designs for a variety of digital marketing materials – including but not limited to: organic websites, lead generation landing pages, social media graphics, email designs, & other brand collateral
- Design fresh, modern, and sophisticated visual solutions across a variety of channels
- Collaborate with strategists, content writers, art directors, developers, and business partners to align with visual systems, creative guidelines, performance learnings, and strategic business objectives
- Understand brand standards and product messaging, and apply such knowledge in design solutions
- Present design rationale with a compelling and articulate POV, backed by data and research
- Work in a well-organized and on-time manner, with a strong desire to learn and continue improving your skillset
- Juggle multiple projects and remain flexible throughout multiple rounds of feedback
- Precisely prepare all design files for final production, delivery, and archive
- Maintain excellent organization of files and assets
- Lead wireframing sessions in a collaborative effort with client team
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Stay proactively up-to-date on digital and web design best practices, trends, and technology
- Provide suggestions for ways to improve digital design processes
- Train other team members on digital expertise as needed
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the client’s goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.