If you are a self-motivated designer, who possesses a growth-oriented mindset, enjoys team collaboration and shares our excitement of creating top-quality design work that performs, you might be the perfect fit for a mid-level graphic design position at TriMark Digital. As a designer at TriMark, you would be responsible for designing graphics for a wide variety of campaigns, both print and digital, and ensuring the visual strategy effectively meets the performance goals of our clients. Print experience is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA in graphic design or related design field
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Strong graphic design portfolio
- Experience working with print design
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills required — must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products — mostly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Sense of urgency with simultaneous attention to detail
- Quick learner! Our business is evolving constantly.
- Mindset rooted in team collaboration and the drive to succeed
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to solve design problems that might have several limitations
- Efficient workflow manner required in order to provide top-level design work within short turnaround times
ADDITIONAL BUT NOT REQUIRED: Passion for the game of golf & working in the golf industry. Experience working at an agency. Experience with in-store visual merchandising, P.O.S/P.O.P displays, 3-D modeling, product design, product development, and/or multi-funnel marketing strategy.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create campaign collateral utilizing existing initial creative direction, brand assets, and strict identity guidelines
- Design for a variety of brand marketing materials – including but not limited to: product catalogs, merchandising displays, brochures, magazine advertisements, logos, signage, product packaging, animated display ads, email designs, and social media graphics.
- Work in a well-organized and on-time manner, with a strong desire to learn and continue improving skillset
- Juggle multiple projects and remain flexible throughout multiple rounds of feedback
- Precisely prepare all design files for final production, delivery, and archive
- Maintain excellent organization of files and assets
- Proofread and double-check all work to ensure accuracy & quality
- Stay proactively up-to-date on design best practices, trends, and technology
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the client’s goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Ready to Apply?
If you think you are the right fit for our Mid-Level Designer position, click below to follow our digital application process. If we also think you’re a potential fit, we will reach out with next steps.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.