The Data Analyst will work as part of the marketing team to help drive success for our clients. You will play a vital role in the overall success and direction of the marketing strategy through in-depth and detailed data analysis and sharing insights drawn from the data with both our internal team and clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Track and analyze different marketing and sales statistics from both digital and traditional campaigns in order to measure the effectiveness of programs.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans through data analyzation.
- Gather data on competitors and past sales to analyze prices and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Build and maintain analytical models for leads, sales, ROI, etc
- Analyze data to draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions and convert findings into written reports.
- Prepare reports for both internal teams and clients to communicate insights collected from data analyzation.
- Conduct research for market conditions in specific areas, and analyze customer preferences to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- Monitor and forecast trends for marketing campaigns, sales, products, etc.
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities for clients.
- Help determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing for current and future digital campaigns for both new and potential clients.
- Perform extensive market research and evaluate market potential for new campaigns or expanding existing campaigns.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Analytical: You must have the ability to work with large amounts of complex data and have a sound understanding of statistical concepts and research methods. You should be able to quickly and accurately analyze the data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Communication: You will be asked to present the results of your data analysis verbally to colleagues and clients, as well as translate the data into a clear and concise report. You will need to write and speak with clarity and be able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must dig deeper when analyzing the statistics and data and come to meaningful conclusions, helping to improve the overall marketing strategy.
- Attention to Detail: Data analysts must be as close to 100% accurate as possible when preparing and sharing report statistics to ensure that the proper marketing decisions are made based on that data.
- Mathematics: You must have strong mathematical skills to analyze the data efficiently and accurately.
- Software: You must utilize advanced statistical software to analyze data more quickly and have a deep understanding of dimensional models. (DOMO, Google Analytics, jQuery, etc)
- In a fast-paced work environment, you must be able to adjust the strategy as changes occur, while testing new analysis methods and helping the team to look at complex data in new ways.
- A data analyst must be passionate about their work and take pride in sharing their new found knowledge and statistical insights.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and preventive dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, and lounge areas with shuffleboard (we said we like to have fun!) . Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.