TriMark is looking for a Creative Production Traffic Manager – an uber-organized professional with a passion for quelling chaos and solving complex scheduling problems. You’ll be the organizing and optimizing workloads and workflows of production: content creation, graphic design, interactive design and development and video. You’ll be orchestrating internal resources to meet the goals and timelines of projects. You’ll work with Project Managers and Creatives to ensure projects efficiently flow from idea to completion. You’ll be the behind-the-scenes hero ensuring both team members are happy, having the time to deliver amazing marketing solutions… which makes for even happier clients.
To get the job done, you’ll come to TriMark with a great understanding of creative production process and timelines – for writing, design, development and videos. You’ll also have expertise in project management software. We use ClickUp, so specific experience in that platform is a big plus. But if you’ve used Workamajig, Smartsheet, FunctionFox or other similar platform and can tell us how that will lower your learning curve, that’s a positive, too. The most important part is having the technical skills to manage workflows and balance workload, alongside a positive attitude and great people skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly allocation of resources to meet timelines and budgets across teams including graphic design, video, animation, interactive design and development
- Maintain a general knowledge of each key service for which you’re managing resources, to better understand time and effort involved to complete certain projects or tasks
- Gain understanding of individual team member strengths to allocate resources to various projects accordingly
- Work with Client Strategy and Creative teams to establish project schedules and timelines, adjusting when applicable
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of our agency’s book of business (now and as it evolves), and how growing or changing client needs may impact execution of services and resources needed
- Work with Leadership, Client Strategy and Project Management teams to understand and establish priorities across all agency work, to be better equipped to lead resourcing and timeline decisions
- Plan and manage team allocation across all projects and clients, assigning tasks to staff and kicking off internal projects as needed
- Create and/or monitor projects in our ClickUp project management system
- Ensure projects are consistently accurate in the management system – in order to balance workloads and forecast future team needs
- Monitor all project elements and workloads to ensure efficiency & effectiveness
- Adjust each job schedule and overall workloads as job demands change
- Assist in communication when when client contact is required to gather assets or approvals to complete work
- Communicate project progress to area leads, administration, & account services
- Ensure all job assets/files are properly documented and handled according to standards
- Build knowledge of overall project/resource fit to help plan for agency staff growth
- Review capacity/utilization, and identify and fills gaps
- Continually review and optimize processes and documentation
- Engage external resources (freelancers or agency partners) on individual tasks if needed
- Work with leadership to identify when/if additional resources may be required in the future
- Help foster more open communication between teams about what client work is priority and why.
- 2-5+ year’s experience of proven, hands-on creative resource management
- Agency or extensive marketing group experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Excellent team-building skills
- Project management experience within an agency a plus
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.