TriMark Digital is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and collaborative Creative Program Manager to help manage projects and initiatives for enterprise client accounts in the food, sports and entertainment industries. The Creative Program Manager is expected to develop a deep knowledge base for their respective clients and industries in order to facilitate the full marketing lifecycle planning and management of multiple digital projects/campaigns to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results. You will report to the Director of Project Management and work alongside a dedicated Account Strategist, internal client teams and the Project Management team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables in support of client business goals and work with internal and external stakeholders for approvals.
- Communicate project/campaign expectations, priorities and deliverables with internal agency teams.
- Monitor change in scope across the program and ensure that time and resources are aligned with program priorities.
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies in a timely manner.
- Lead internal and external meetings including campaign kickoffs, weekly status check-ins and project closeout reviews.
- Work with other Project Managers and the Director of Project Management on project staffing and resource planning.
- Provide thorough documentation including campaign/production timelines, status reports, estimates, meeting recaps and change logs.
- Establish successful relationships with clients and internal client teams.
- Act as an ongoing point of contact for client communication. Ensure that project work is in alignment with client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management/coordination position with experience leading projects and managing creative teams.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Passion and extensive knowledge of core sports, entertainment and current events is a must.
- Experience in the management of integrated marketing disciplines, including video and photo production, social media, and email marketing.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment, adapting quickly and succeeding in changing environments.
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.