TriMark is looking for a Creative Director – an experienced creative professional with the skills to craft a vision for marketing campaigns, form concepts for myriad mediums, and guide creative teams in bringing the ideas to life. In the role, you’ll be leading client meetings, quarterbacking creative brainstorming sessions and spearheading the initial concepts of a project. You’ll map out future plans and make sure the result and process match the client’s goals and objectives.
This is more than just coming up with cool or innovative ideas. A Creative Director at TriMark must have fine-tuned analytical skills to match client needs with appropriate creative, and be open to the team’s opinions and concepts to find the best solutions. The job is about managing both people and creative ideas. You must be able to define the parameters for creative success and delegate with clear direction.
The Creative Director will: Devise and inspire creative solutions for integrated marketing challenges; support cross-functional teams in the implementation of creative marketing tactics that drive measurable results; take responsibility for all creative output over a group of accounts; and maintain our agency’s standards for creative excellence, timeliness and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage creative projects from concept to completion.
- Assist with establishing creative vision for integrated marketing campaigns; ensure that vision is in alignment with client goals / brand and upheld in tactical execution
- Lead and inspire other creatives on account teams; sparking creative ideas, promoting new ways of thinking, and contributing unique solutions to client challenges.
- Develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects across all media types (interactive, print, video, etc.)
- Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality services to our clients.
- Operate with a critical understanding of the science behind integrated marketing programs and projects.
- Assist in driving revenue growth with current and new accounts through expansion of creative services and solutions.
- Support new business development efforts by participating in pitches, strategic plans, etc.
- Improve the overall quality of the agency’s portfolio, measured by marketing effectiveness, client satisfaction and award-winning work.
- Regularly interface with client, operate as senior creative leader on key accounts.
- Give persuasive, articulate presentations.
- Facilitate the input and output of creative client meetings.
- 5-7+ year’s experience of proven, hands-on creative strategy development.
- Broad integrated experience with concentration in the digital arena.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines.
- Excellent team-building skills.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.