TriMark Digital is actively seeking a creative, well-written professional to join our team as a Content Writer. The Content Writer will be responsible for executing client content initiatives across a variety of platforms, including websites, blogs, social media channels, email marketing campaigns and more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute content marketing strategies in coordination with client goals
- Create fresh, goal-driven content that attracts, nurtures and converts qualified leads
- Create buzz-worthy copy that earns back-links, generates social shares and builds site traffic
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Execute miscellaneous tasks as needed to help achieve client goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent communicator with a knack for engaging subject matter
- Strong grammar skills and keen attention to detail
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for helping exciting brands connect with customers
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- Partial reimbursement for approved fitness memberships
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a fully-stocked breakfast bar and lounge areas with shuffleboard, ping-pong and a Wii. (We said we like to have fun!) Our office is dog-friendly, and we’re also known for our fun Friday happy hour events.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.