Calling all wordsmiths: We’re looking for a strategic content writer to join the team in support of our local client division. Our ideal candidate is a strong creative writer, thinker and doer with a firm grasp on customer-friendly language and content writing principles. You’ll work with strategists and specialist teams to create content for all digital channels—websites, blogs, emails, social media and more. Your work will play an important role in driving demand, capturing leads and, ultimately, compelling customers to make buying decisions. Up for the challenge?
Job Duties Include…
- Content Creation: Writing high-quality, original, and optimized content for websites, blogs, social media, email marketing, and other digital platforms. You’ll be executing campaigns to meet a variety of objectives, including lead generation, nurture/engagement and brand awareness.
- Research: Becoming an expert in our clients’ businesses and their consumers. Conduct thorough research on industry trends, competitors, and target audiences to develop content that differentiates.
- Editing and Proofreading: Reviewing and editing content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Strategy Integration: Working closely with client service strategists to ensure all content is on-brand, on-message and optimized for engagement and/or conversion.
- Production Strategy: Working closely with design and development teams to bring content to life through email, web and other platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong writing and editing skills with excellent grammar and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and keyword research.
- A passion for digital marketing and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Creativity and the ability to generate fresh ideas for content.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g., WordPress).
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.