TriMark Digital is actively seeking a creative, forward-thinking professional to join our team as a Senior Content Marketing Strategist. TheSenior Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for executing content initiatives for clients across a variety of platforms, including websites, blogs, social media channels, email marketing campaigns and more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage content marketing strategies in coordination with client goals
- Create fresh, goal-driven content that attracts, nurtures and converts qualified leads
- Create buzz-worthy content that earns back-links, generates social shares and builds site traffic
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Measure and analyze content effectiveness and report on relevant KPIs, make recommendations based upon results
- Collaborate with design and development teams to maximize user experience
- Conduct periodic audits of client and competitor sites for user experience and SEO opportunities
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years writing experience (agency or media experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make any subject engaging
- An analytic mind and exceptional research skills
- A core understanding of SEO and online copy-writing best practices
- Proficiency in WordPress and basic HTML
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.Apply now
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.