We’re searching for a Consumer Marketing Insights Specialist to deepen our consumer understanding for key accounts and help develop consumer-driven marketing strategies. In this role, you will support our integrated marketing teams by providing critical insights, derived from research, that bolster our targeting capabilities and increase campaign effectiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding Target Audiences. Assist in developing and advancing a rich and holistic framework for interpreting and understanding consumer information.
- Conducting Critical Research. Conduct consumer research first-hand through survey creation and deployment, consumer interviews and more.
- Offer Actionable Insights. Analyze research and provide critical insights, that are aligned with client goals, to other internal teams regarding consumers and more to enhance multichannel campaign effectiveness.
- Analyze Campaign Performance. Evaluate and contextualize performance data from existing campaigns to identify new patterns/trends based on findings.
- Strategize + Identify Opportunities. Align data insights with consumer research data to determine what solutions and opportunities should be explored to best target our top converting audiences.
- Client Communication + Consumer Storytelling. Communicate findings in a concise and understandable fashion to the client (balance of quantitative and qualitative data). Create reports and consumer profiles for both internal and client teams to use.
- Leverage Measurement + Analysis Tools. Lead internal analysis of various data platforms (heatmaps, user recordings, A/B testing, etc), drawing insights and providing user experience recommendations to client and internal teams.
- Reporting. Fully prepare, build and manage internal and client reports.
- Support Campaign Implementation. Act as a support role for reporting team members in building and performing quality assurance related tasks on backend data.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing is preferred
- Experience discovering consumer insights that lead to actionable recommendations.
- Experience directly conducting quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Experience contributing to the strategic learning plan for a brand or product category.
- Familiarity with various marketing data analysis and business intelligence platforms (i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc)
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.