TriMark Digital is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with and assist the Director of Administration with various human resources, billing/invoicing, office management, and other general agency operational duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage employee reimbursements process
- Maintain phone system and setup new phone extensions as needed
- Assist employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Review all benefit vendors’ invoices and verify correct
- Assist with various parts of our employee benefits process, including maintaining employee portal for benefits; working closely with Benefits Broker to maintain accuracy, responding to employee requests when needed, etc.
- Manage equipment ordering, distribution and coordinate equipment repair as needed
- Work closely with the Director of Administration to manage our client billing process
- Manage company receipts; receive and process receipts and payments
- Assist with employee reimbursements as needed
- Work with Director of Administration and Client team members to facilitate our accounts receivable process
- Answer the general TriMark office phone line and taking the appropriate action needed (directing the call to someone else, taking a message, forward voicemails, etc)
- Manage the process for receiving our mail from the office each week
- Troubleshoot issues with appliances, office equipment, tech equipment, escalating appropriate building contact or vendor
- Manage office calendars, alerting staff to client visits and key company dates (all company meetings, WFA days, holidays, etc)
- Special Events – survey, plan, execute special events
- Ensure common areas of office are tidy and maintained (conference rooms, kitchen, bar, lobby, training spaces) and that proper equipment is in appropriate areas, counters / tables are clean, etc.
- Ensure technology is functioning properly (TVs, Chromecasts, Wifi), identifying areas for improvement where they exist
- Ensure staff is properly trained on daily office opening / closing process and that both are executed each day
- Manage the Coffee and Bevi machines (assist when needed if machines aren’t operating properly)
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies
- Order office snacks and food for client meetings/li>
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Core responsibilities while we’re all working from home due to COVID-19:
Additional responsibilities to be managed when our office can safely re-open in the future:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant/related working experience
- Recognize and respond to potential problems
- Take initiative to solve problems independently, asking for assistance/guidance when needed
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with others
- Strategically manage time. Multitask and quickly shift tasks to complete a variety of duties
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Remember key details as multiple people make verbal, hand-written, and emailed requests throughout the day
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps for Business; learn new softwares/systems as needed
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.