TriMark Digital is actively seeking a passionate, detail-oriented professional to join our team as an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing digital marketing accounts and reporting for a designated set of clients. The candidate must provide a high level of service to our clients on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain strong, lasting client relationships by implementing campaigns in coordination with clients’ marketing objectives
- Communicate on a monthly basis with a designated set of clients (by phone and email)
- Responsible for managing monthly digital strategies for a designated set of clients
- Develop budget recommendations, campaign goals and measurements for client accounts
- Work with designers, developers and interactive marketing specialists to coordinate and execute monthly client strategies
- Monitor, evaluate and report on account performance across a variety of services
- Provide informed strategy recommendations to clients based upon account performance, industry changes and more
- Must learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry and must be able to consult clients on a variety of digital strategies
- Provide a high level of service to clients on a daily basis
- Assist the Client Services management team with various tasks including, but not limited to: reporting, data analysis, proposals, client presentations, etc.
- Must have a base level understanding of all services TriMark Digital offers
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA required
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Solid understanding of SEO, paid search and other digital marketing strategies
- Experience using and analyzing data in Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Google Apps for Business (Spreadsheets, Documents and Presentations) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.