We’re searching for an Account Manager to join our Client team, working alongside others to manage partnerships and digital strategy executions. As an account manager, you’ll be responsible for managing teams of internal specialists, coordinating budgets and leading campaigns to success across all digital channels. You’ll be lead contact for several client accounts, and will be responsible for maintaining profitability, growing existing client investments and executing successful digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain strong, lasting client relationships by implementing campaigns in coordination with clients’ marketing objectives
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with a designated set of clients (by phone, email and in-person meetings)
- Responsible for managing monthly digital strategies for a designated set of clients
- Develop budget recommendations, campaign goals and measurements for client accounts
- Execute digital marketing strategies on an ongoing basis to deliver business results either individually or by managing a team of specialists (e.g., paid media, designers, content strategists, developers, SEO specialists, etc.)
- Monitor, evaluate and report on account performance across a variety of services
- Provide informed strategy recommendations to clients based upon account performance, industry changes and more
- Must learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry and learn how to consult clients on a variety of digital strategies
- Provide a high level of service to clients on a daily basis
- Assist with new business opportunities, new client onboarding and case study development or award entries as needed
- Support and communicate with account and project coordinators
- Build a strong, lasting relationship by being reliable, delivering results and making proactive recommendations
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar relevant degree
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience; Agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of and expertise in all major digital marketing channels (paid media, organic search, social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Experience using and analyzing data in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and/or other reporting and advertising tools and platforms
- Up-to-date certification in Google Analytics and/or Google Ads/YouTube is a plus
- Deep working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven track record of establishing and growing client relationships
- Experience integrating and interpreting digital marketing data to identify insights and make strategic recommendations
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent written and oral communication with experience presenting to client leadership teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment, adapting quickly and succeeding in changing environments
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.