We’re searching for an Account Coordinator to join our Client team and work alongside others on several of key account teams. In this role, the Account Coordinator will manage the implementation of ongoing monthly digital strategies or one-time projects while also working to become an expert in one or more digital marketing strategies as well. We’re seeking candidates who are passionate, motivated, strategic, detail-oriented, organized and who own their domain.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist and support the Senior-Level Strategist and/or Program Manager throughout all areas of the account, as needed.
- Handle the coordination of campaign based projects and tasks (not managed by a Program Manager) on an ongoing basis, working with other members of the internal team and ensuring we meet deadlines and stay within allotted time budgets.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on account performance across a variety of services.
- Manage the creation and sending of various client reports (performance, strategy updates, etc).
- Become an expert in one or more specialty areas (organic strategy, paid strategy, social strategy, engagement strategy, etc).
- Identify and make strategic recommendations where appropriate to grow book of business.
- Assist the Senior-Level Strategist with strategy development and manage strategy implementation.
- Maintain strong, lasting client relationships by implementing campaigns in coordination with clients’ marketing objectives.
- Assist the Senior-Level Strategist with client communication, as needed.
- Become certified in (and stay up-to-date with certifications in) Google platforms (Analytics, Ads, YouTube, etc).
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA required
- Minimum of 1-2 years digital marketing experience required
- Solid understanding of core digital marketing strategies (organic search, paid media, social media, content marketing, etc)
- Experience using and analyzing data in digital marketing related analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills required—must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Google Workspace (Spreadsheets, Documents and Presentations) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Work-Life Benefits and Wellness Package
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.