The Account Coordinator supports the Account Strategist, assisting with managing projects, deadlines and deliverables for a variety of client campaigns. Account Coordinators play a key role in our success, and are often go-tos for members on different teams to help bring our client campaigns to life. See who we’re looking for below, and reach out if that sounds like you.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the account strategist and all team members with multiple tasks, deadlines, organization and anything needed to meet client goals.
- Develop project plans, organize workflow for team, and create project schedules and deadlines for each team member to complete project on time.
- Oversee final deliverables before campaign assets are presented to client.
- Work with team members from multiple departments to provide the best practices in ensuring the client succeeds to their highest potential.
- Develop deep understanding of clients, industries and goals to assist with building and developing account strategy.
- Analyze campaign performance and create action plans to maintain positive results.
Review and report on client’s progress and performance.
- Schedule and facilitate necessary internal meetings to further client strategy.
- Maintain project documentation during any meetings with client or internal meetings.
- Assist account strategists with creating proposals and statements of work for new business.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management or related fields.
- 2 years experience in online marketing including a year of hands-on experience in projects or campaign planning.
- Ability to analyze and organize client requirements, and create project plans, and schedules.
- Strong organizational and personal skills.
- Familiarity with latest digital marketing tools and social media marketing.
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a self-starter mentality.
What We Offer
Our goal is to raise the bar for agency benefits. Our people are our advantage—why wouldn’t we do everything we can to take care of them and their families? We’re progressive, and not everyone gets it—but that’s what makes TriMark such a special place to work.
- 100% of health insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employees and children)
- 100% of vision and dental insurance premiums paid for by TriMark (for employee)
- 401k matching—100% up to 6% with no vesting period (once employed for 1 year)
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation + personal time
- Flexible working schedule
Our office reflects who we are as a team—interactive, creative and fun! Perks include our modern office in the heart of Glenwood South, a casual dress code, a coffee and sparkling water bar, happy hours and an annual ping-pong tournament. (We said we like to have fun!)
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re the perfect person for the job, click below and follow to our digital application. If we think you’re a potential fit, we’ll reach out and take it from there.
TriMark Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.